Art Collection for BlumShapiro

Accounting|Tax|Business Consulting

 

Records indicate that a bridge may have been in place in this location as early as 1762. A previous bridge was destroyed in the flood of 1837, and a new bridge was constructed in 1841 and ultimately destroyed and replaced with the current bridge, circa 1864. It was modernized in 1968 and 1973 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.

West Cornwall Covered Bridge 
West Cornwall, CT
29 S. Main St, West Hartford, CT 06107

Soundview Plaza, 1266 East Main Street, Suite 700R, Stamford, CT 06902  ||  203.977.8203  ||   fineart@picture-that.com
© 2004-2015 Picture That, LLC   All Rights Reserved